- Dan Scheneman, Executive Director
- Michael Megraw, Associate Executive Director
- Amy Haas, Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director
- Emma Acker, Hospitality Coordinator
- Cheryl Keimig, Hospitality Assistant
- Jared Briscoe, Program Director
- Catherine Norwood, Marketing and Recruitment Director
- Luke Boydston, Hospitality Maintenance Associate
- Gary McQuerrey, Program Maintenance Associate
- Debbie Raines, Camp Registrar
- Diana Thomas, Bookkeeper
- Nicole Baker, Kitchen Manager
- Cheryl Couch-Thomas, Lead Housekeeper
To contact any of our staff please send an email by clicking here: Contact Us or calling our office at: 816-891-1078.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Meet the Board President: Rev. Teresa Ingle
Currently finishing her sixth year as a member of the Board of Directors here at Heartland Center The Reverend Teresa Ingle is a minister member of The Presbytery of Northern Kansas whose members, along with the members of Heartland Presbytery, have had the privilege of enjoying this place we call Heartland Center, a marvelous gift from God, for many decades. Read more.
Class of 2017
- David Christianson
- Bill Eckhardt
- Rich Nolf
- Marcy Porter
- Sue Ann Seel
- Rev. Tim Soule
- Tim Suarez
- Rev. Jim Wann
Class of 2018
- Mike Kruse
- Rev. Mark Moon
- Laura Ozenberger
- Rev. William Parrott
- Rev. John Swisher
Class of 2019
- Cheryl Couch-Thomas
- Rev. Teresa Ingle
- Sarah Jordan
- Rev. Liz Lindsey
- Rev. Clare Lozano
- Gary Oberlander
- Larry Williams
- Rev. Sally Wright
In response to the Good News of Jesus Christ, Heartland Presbyterian Center provides hospitality and programming in a natural setting for individuals, families, churches, and the community.
Founded in 1958, Heartland Presbyterian Center is a mission of the Presbyteries of Heartland and Northern Kansas, Synod of Mid-America, Presbyterian Church (USA), providing shelter, nurture and spiritual fellowship for the children of God.
Heartland Retreats is a community asset allowing guests to bring life and renewal to their events in a peaceful and natural setting. We are equipped for all types of groups with a variety of comfortable sleeping accommodations, meeting spaces and activities.
Located a short drive away from downtown Kansas City and situated on three hundred and twenty acres of rustic wooded landscape, we have been the choice gathering place for hundreds of groups.